Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Love Hate Relationship



For years I've had a hate relationship with my body whenever I get sick. I hate my sinuses. I hate my nose. I hate my body.

While reading Radical Remission by Kelly Turner, one passage details a cancer patient who noticed that most of the dialogue between patient and disease was one of hating and killing the cancer inside. However, this particular patient did just the opposite. He began to love his cancer and feel compassion for it. He saw the cancer as a part of him. A part of him that was sending him a message that something wasn't right. The cancer was an opportunity for him to make a change. The more love he sent to his cancer, the more easy he found healing. And he did heal from Cancer, becoming free of the disease.

The past few days, when I feel the intense I congestion in my sinuses I've been sending thoughts of love to my body. My sinuses seem to be opening up a bit since last week's melt down. Maybe love works on a cellular level.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what ya like.