Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Tele-BAM



I've been doing amazingly well on my cleanse. I've gotten used to avocado on rice cakes and Metagenic shake. Lunch:greens, cucumbers, zucchini, avocado, bell peppers with lemon and olive oil plus berries. Dinner: some sort of protein, sweet potato or acorn squash and veggies. And another shake or two depending on hunger levels. I even added in a tiny bit of dark chocolate with no issue. My sinuses were so clear that I swore I smelled my husband's fart. He denied it.

But then my mom came to town. So, I've been dining out with her each evening. Sticking to my diet really well. Except last night I ate some gluten at Telepan. Today I'm suffering big time. Ugh. Well, at least I know exactly what made me sick.

Back to my cleanse. Hoping things clear up as quickly as they set back in. Ten steps forward. Three back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what ya like.