Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2018

Antibiotic Switcheroo

I went back to City MD yesterday. I was feeling worse after 4 days on a Z pack. The doctor prescribed Amoxicillin Clav. She even gave me my first one to take in the office. At the time I was leery of this. But now I'm happy she did. I feel like a new person. I've come out of the sick haze. I think the Z pack wasn't working and/or it was making me sicker. I'm also thinking that the last two times I went on antibiotics (Nov 2017 and Jan 2018) that I took Biaxin. Maybe the Biaxin didn't totally get rid of whatever I had and that's why I'm sick again just a couple of months later. Hopefully, the Amox knocks this crap out and I can focus on a year without antibiotics.

I need to research a new ENT that takes insurance. Someone holistic-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what ya like.