Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

Relief in Writing

Today at the grade parent meeting, I told Gretchen that I'm trying to write my way to relief by online journaling. She asked what the difference is between an online journal and a blog. I admitted that I was actually blogging but not providing any search terms. It's easier than handwriting. I'm using a blog as a free journal. Paper ain't cheap.

Tonight along with 3 other moms and kids, Eastwood and I Escaped The Room. It was so much fun and I didn't cough or blow my nose even once. The Z pack is making me feel beyond Z. Although, my head really hurts.

I need to stock up on more gluten free food options. Maybe eating gluten is making me get sick. Not sure what it is exactly but I need to figure it out. I know I can get back to being strong. It's just a matter of time and perseverance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what ya like.