Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2018

I thought I was invincible

Sick. Again. I'm back in that cycle of sore throat, runny nose, fever. Instead of it leaving my body after torturing me for a week it grabs my head, putting it in a vice grip and drowning my sinuses in thick pistachio pudding that I choke and heave with each cough.

I think I have no choice but to start the Z pack in the morning. I'd start it now but I took a half of an anti-fungal. I think I have to start writing again. I have to promise myself that I won't get sick. I have to promise myself to stick to my diet. I have to promise myself that I won't touch food that others have. I promise not to touch my eyes. Not to touch my mouth. Not to touch my face at all. I promise not to touch my phone to my face. I promise myself that I'll be extra prudent everyday. I won't slip up. I have to promise myself that I can go 3 months without going on antibiotics. Three months would be a new record. When I hit three I have to aim for four. When I hit four I have to aim for six. I must stay focused on the goal. A year without antibiotics.

Sure, I'm sick. Starting to run a fever. again My cough is getting painful. My mucous is drowning me. But still this isn't as bad as the sinus infections that I used to get. I just don't understand why it won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what ya like.